Hoping for a great vacation!

rickarenu91

We will be leaving in a few weeks for our 2nd DW vacation, I have been reading so much about all of the referbishments to HM, SSE, and now the Fast Pass lines will be down...then of course I read comments about the hotel we will be staying at (Beach Club), I'm starting to feel like our vacation will not be very good with all of this going on. The last time we went was 2 years ago...our kids first trip, of course it was perfect, rides were perfect, nothing was closed.....or so it seemed, hotel was wonderful.....but I've never stayed anywhere so nice and fun......and now I've found a way to research everything I possibly can before our next trip. If anyone has gone recently, please send me some reassurance, I know those are just a few things that are being done when compared to 4 parks.....but it's easy to focus on the negative sometimes. Also, if anyone has recently stayed at the BC, was your stay good? The last time we went I was able to call and get a free room upgrade, I wasn't able to do that this time, they said I could ask again when we arrive to check in.....any tips on that would be great as well! Also, what are the best rooms (with large balcony's), which are the worst? This will probably be our last trip to DW, as our kids are getting older and more complicated, I want to make this the best trip I can! Thank you in advance!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom