HOP refurb days

Chape19714

nor'easter said:
American Adventure and Impressions de France are two of the best attractions at WDW. They do not belong on the same list as the Hell of Presidents and Sounds Dangerous.
I think you should read on in my post to say how much I like each of the attractions and it was just ment as a joke.

LMAX would be a good nap, except it's so hot and the benches are metal.

Little Mermaid would be good, if it weren't for the water effect. Perhaps the Great Movie Ride. :lol:

Chape19714

I really don't see how that is possible if they are putting a full rehab on the stage and screens. Unless it's just the exterior and lobby, then they could use the doors near Columbia Harbor House to load and keep the same unload. It would be outdoors, but could work quite well.

Magister

Chape19714 said:
I think you should read on in my post to say how much I like each of the attractions and it was just ment as a joke.

LMAX would be a good nap, except it's so hot and the benches are metal.

Little Mermaid would be good, if it weren't for the water effect. Perhaps the Great Movie Ride. :lol:

Great Movie Ride is 'Great' only in the length of the ride.

hokielutz

Chape19714 said:
I really don't see how that is possible if they are putting a full rehab on the stage and screens. Unless it's just the exterior and lobby, then they could use the doors near Columbia Harbor House to load and keep the same unload. It would be outdoors, but could work quite well.

Part of the rehab is to the lobby area... making it more accessible while people wait for the shows. Also, a cm two weeks ago said that the Seal of the Pres of the US rug in the middle of the room will be dropped below the floor and plexiglass will be put over top. This is to keep those kids, who don't know what the ropes around the rug are for, from messing with the rug.

cmatt

oh noees....!!

to be honest i couldnt really care - but i dont want to start off on a pollitical rant on a non pollitical forum :p ill be there then and i wasnt planning going to see that anyway ;)

CaptainMichael

cmatt said:
oh noees....!!

to be honest i couldnt really care - but i dont want to start off on a pollitical rant on a non pollitical forum :p ill be there then and i wasnt planning going to see that anyway ;)
Oh well, your loss.

tink81

Where are you getting this info? I'm not doubting you, but it's not posted in Disney's website...for whatever that's worth. I hope they sta tru to the dates, we will be there Sept 24 to Oct 2 and this is my BF's favorite attraction at WDW (after Philharmagic)!

brkgnews

hokielutz said:
Part of the rehab is to the lobby area... making it more accessible while people wait for the shows. Also, a cm two weeks ago said that the Seal of the Pres of the US rug in the middle of the room will be dropped below the floor and plexiglass will be put over top. This is to keep those kids, who don't know what the ropes around the rug are for, from messing with the rug.
I thought there were rails around the seal, not just ropes?

Chernabog

Original Poster
My department uses the HoP for an education experiance and on our calendar is says that we can't do that educational program during those times because of the refurb. It is possible that the attraction may remain open but we can't use it prior to park opening (which is when we're there). My aplogises if the information is incorrect. I made an assumption it would be closed. Sorry if I'm wrong.:veryconfu

monorailguy01

I love HOP... It is great sleeping time.... hahahah :p :lol:

I rather go to Epcot and watch the American Adventure.. That show is 100 times better...

Have a Great Day :wave:

SpenceMan01

Am I the only one that read the title of the thread and wondered why people were reporting the refurb of a House of Pancakes? :hammer:

brertigger

SpenceMan01 said:
Am I the only one that read the title of the thread and wondered why people were reporting the refurb of a House of Pancakes? :hammer:

It took me a little while to figure out what HOP stood for.

I guess they might refurb the House of Pancakes before Wafflefest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom