Hooray for fulfilled waitlist requests!!!

BirdsOfPreyDave

Original Poster
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I was almost certain our request to change from SSR to a Preferred View at the Boardwalk wouldn't come through for our August trip. We had to wait for our add-on contract to close, and didn't have the points to book our 2-bedroom until this past Saturday -- way inside the 7 month window.

I could hardly believe my eyes when I logged on to the member web site this morning, and the waitlist had already paid off!

Just curious, what waitlist requests has everyone else have come through that you thought were a long shot?

MaxsDad

VWL came thru for the first week of June last summer, and we didn't even book until Feb.

Right now, I am wait listing for either of the Epcot resorts, but the time is drawing near, and it is not looking promising.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I am currently hoping for some wait list pixie dust!

We are currently booked for 6 nights in a 2 bedroom at OKW in late August and just got on the waitlist for the Tree House Villas. The THV had just become available when we booked but we all had a collective brain fart and forgot to ask about it then. :brick::brick::brick: I am sure it is a super duper long shot seeing as the Villas will still be pretty new then, but we are crossing our fingers. :eek: Lets hope something opens up for us in the next 150 days. :lol:

BirdsOfPreyDave

Original Poster
I am currently hoping for some wait list pixie dust!
My sister informed me the other day that she can't stay for the full length of the vacation we had planned together, so I just cancelled a few Tree House nights for 9-11 August. We're going to move to the Boardwalk after she leaves. I guess I probably made someone's day when that treehouse opened up.

So, don't give up hope. Plans change all the time, and you never know where that pixie dust is going to fall.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
My sister informed me the other day that she can't stay for the full length of the vacation we had planned together, so I just cancelled a few Tree House nights for 9-11 August. We're going to move to the Boardwalk after she leaves. I guess I probably made someone's day when that treehouse opened up.

So, don't give up hope. Plans change all the time, and you never know where that pixie dust is going to fall.

Why couldn't you have been going after August 22nd? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom