Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Disney Daddy

I have a question. I know you have to pay for the Hoop-Dee-Doo upfront when you book. I plan on using my two meal credits per person to pay for the Hoop-Dee-Doo. My trip is not paid in full yet, but I have the meal plan attached to my booking. Will the CM take the credits from my booking, or do I still need to pay for the booking upfront? Thanks!!![FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Magical Dreamer

I'm pretty sure the will use your dining credits.....

Plan to make your reservations asap as this are real reservations, meaning the earlier you book the better your seating.

We also booked for November, but decided to pay for a Category 1 7:30 seating.

Had a ball when we went in '06.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes. They will still ask for credit card info in case you're a no-show, but they won't actually charge the credit card if you tell them you'll be using DDP. I've done this myself.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
BBQ Chicken and ribs... Nothing spectacular, but generally edible. The meal is OK, you're really paying for the show.

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
BBQ Chicken and ribs... Nothing spectacular, but generally edible. The meal is OK, you're really paying for the show.

Agreed. The meal is more know for its quantity than quality. Although strangely enough, we really enjoy the salad and cornbread.....

Upvote 0

lilclerk

We opted to use our dining credits for the 9:30 show to get category 1 seating. It was definitely worth waiting that late to eat!

Now here's something we didn't know, so I will pass it along just in case I'm not the only clueless one :lol: We were at the theatre about 45 minutes before the show and waited around until they started forming the line to check in. Since we'd been there so long, we were towards the front of the line. We didn't know we had to go to a separate ticketing booth to the left of the entrance to pick up our tickets. So we had to leave the line and when we got back in it, it was SUPER long. But the CM checking us in said "It'll be worth the wait for you, you got front row center seats!" Front row here means your table is touching the stage. It was incredible.

The food is alright. I wasn't a big fan of the ribs, but the chicken and mashed potatoes were good.

Upvote 0

bears163

we have been to the show the past 2 trips & loved it. food is ok but the show is worth every penny. we sat upstairs on the left right above teh stage.

Upvote 0

NoWorries

The show is a lot of fun and went the last 2 times. Used DDP each time for cat 2 seating; well worth the 2 credits.

Couple comments:
- Best to arrange for your tickets before the show so there is no confusion with lines. First time we booked on on the phone, it was associated to our vacation so we got tickets sent to our rooms the day before. The second time, we booked online and visited the resort concierge desk the day before to get tickets printed.
- They need credit card to hold the spot and will refund if you are DDP. I was able to do this as concierge desk the second time.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get there. First time, we parked at the resort and then it took some time to wait for bus and get through campgrounds; place is huge. Second time, we took boat from MK. We were at the launch about 30 min before and we barely got there in time. Give yourself more time.
- They take pictures outside of pioneer hall before opening and will bring around a package to your table. Another reason to be there early; we missed it the second time.

Have a great time!

NoWorries...

Upvote 0

disneylemons

We went this year and loved it - my son said that was his request for every trip from now on... I could make a meal from the cornbread and strawberry shortcake! Although I thought the rest of the food was good too..not 'fine dining' but its not supposed to be...:) The show is a hoot and alot of fun - the picky eaters at our table were entertained so that the rest of us could eat without them wanting to leave the table since they never eat.. we will definatley be going back!

Upvote 0

tmack8983

The food there is ok, ive been to both hoop dee doo and mickeys backyard bbq, there actually right around the corner from each other, in my opinion mickey's backyard bbq has better food, and the show is also better especially if your traveling with kids, they would love it

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom