Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
If you like corny country entertainment and halfway decent ribs and fried chicken (unless they have changed the menue) you will have a blast....

Upvote 0

tigsmom

You can't have a bad time at the Hoop Dee Do Review, they won't let you. :lol:

The jokes are old & corny, but the atmosphere is infectious...everyone plays along. We love the food, especially that strawberry shortcake at the end.
:wave:

Upvote 0

RAMBLER5678

Well not trying to bash anyone but being from the south my wife and I hated the show. If you didnt have a rural background you will probably enjoy it.We enjoyed the luau alot more at the poly.Hope you enjoy what every you choose.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
BuzzedLightyear said:
Thanks everyone, I am really looking forward to my trip. I am a Disneyland Regular, and I haven't been to WDW since I was 10.

There is sooooo much more to do at WDW and MK is so much bigger. Ive been to both, and unless a free trip occurs, probably wont go back to DL.

Upvote 0

matt&helen

We are also from the south. However, we loved the show. The kids loved the singing, dancing, and the food. It was a great time and a perfect close to a disney evening.

Upvote 0

Zack Attack

The Hoo Dee Doo is by far the best dinner show at WDW. The show is fun and the food (chicken, ribs, beans, corn, and strawberry short cake) is really good. I get hungry just thinking about it. :slurp:

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

Hoop dee doo is a great show!!!!! We had a blast though u have to make sure u have a big sense of humor and that ur a good sport before u go because the jokes are very corny and u never know if u will be picked to be part of the show. Oh and if u plan to go in november i hope u have reservations if not mke them as soon as possible especially if u want the 5:00 or 7:15 show it can sell out. If u wanna have some good old fun this is the show to see.(ps i went with a group of friends age group 20-25) Cant wait Dec>20-24 :xmas:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Zack Attack said:
The Hoo Dee Doo is by far the best dinner show at WDW. The show is fun and the food (chicken, ribs, beans, corn, and strawberry short cake) is really good. I get hungry just thinking about it. :slurp:

Where is the Hoo Dee Doo? :hammer: :hammer:

Upvote 0

Kadee

RAMBLER5678 said:
Well not trying to bash anyone but being from the south my wife and I hated the show. If you didnt have a rural background you will probably enjoy it.We enjoyed the luau alot more at the poly.Hope you enjoy what every you choose.
Guess the fact that we are different is what makes this world great......I'm from the south (lived in different areas of the South all my life....Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia) and grew up as rural as it gets. I LOVED the Hoop-Dee-Do! My husband (a yankee) also loved it. I think it is all in how much fun you WANT to have. The funny thing is, we HATED (and I mean a very strong HATE) the Luau at the Poly. To each, his/her own.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

hakunamatata said:
I guess in my failed attempt at comedy, everyone missed the point of my question..............I know where the Hoop Dee Doo review is, I was asking about the Hoo Dee Doo... :p :p :drevil:

:lol: I never noticed the missing letter. :hammer:

I'm a scanner not a reader. :wave:

Upvote 0

AEfx

I've seen even the crustiest, most "why-did-we-vacation-at-WDW-and-not-the-bahamas?"-types totally won over by the Hoop Dee Doo. If you can afford it, and you can get ressies/tickets, it's wonderful for all-ages.

AEfx

Upvote 0

BuzzedLightyear

Original Poster
Thank you evryone for all of your great recommendations. My family had a blast.We were picked on for being from California, and I was dragged on stage to play the strong Indian by two very beautiful girls I might add. If anyone knows the cast (specifically a girl from New york who played flora I think) Give them a big personal thank you from me. I had so much fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom