Hoop De Doo at FW Or Luau at Poly?

RedGear

HOp

Do Hop de do!

i;ve been to both and I loved hop de do way better then the lula not that it was bad, but the hop de do it much more lively and interactive, and I liked the food better! And like the others said it might be cold in jan, and that wouldn't be fun!

Which ever one you pick you will have a blast!

Brad

Wow, what kind of mind altering voodoo is going on at the hoo dee don't.

While the luau isn't the greatest thing I've ever done at Disney, that experience at the Wilderness Campground had me running back to the civilized Lodge faster than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

nickcarraway

Honestly, I'm not really fond of either. I'd rather be entertained by the games, water pagent and all-you-care-to-eat meat at Ohana at the Poly. Or better yet be entertained by the animals on the savannah, a drink at Victoria Falls, and the delicious concotions at Boma over at the Animail Kingdom Lodge. While I sort of enjoyed the luau, it doesn't rank on my list of great things to do at WDW.

I

I,Walt

Better Or Best

KYfriedPanda said:
I've been to Disney a lot, but I've never done either of them... I'd really like to do both of them eventually, but we're trying to cut down costs on dining, so we're only going to do one of these two choices... We're going in January, not that the date should make too big a difference in the decision-making (or so I think)...
Anyone have preferences?
Hoop De Doo

PixyDust

If this helps...

We've done the Luau once...

We've done the Hoop more times than I can count. We have seating for November of this year already. (The earlier you make your ressy, the better your seat.)

Here is a little friendly advice on getting to the Hoop from someone who learned the hard way. DO NOT TAKE THE BUS TRANSPORTATION TO THE SHOW!!! If you do not drive yourself there, take transportation to Magic Kingdom, and then take the boat to Fort Wilderness. The buses require you to transfer inside Fort Wilderness, and it takes forever and a day to get there. If you take in the late show, we've always had a bus waiting for us at the show to take us directly to our resort afterwards, so getting back to your resort is ok, but just for the late show. Otherwise, take the boat back to MK and then catch the bus to your resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom