Honeymooners! Help!

Thirteen1

I just returned from my Disney World honeymoon and I'm compiling a reference for future honeymooners in which I plan to list as many restaurants as I can. What I'm looking for is this: What restaurants did you eat at during a honeymoon and what special recognition did they give you?
For example: We went to Cinderella's Royal Table and were given two wine glasses and a table full of pixie dust :) At Boma, we received a card signed by the staff with well-wishes in various African languages.
Any help?

Smee

I have been in Tony's when a fuss was made about a honeymooning couple. The waiter organized a toast to the couple and all the tables in the area participated, it was a scripted toast, not off-the-cuff. I also think they got a special dessert but check this out. Didn't see any gifts or mementos handed out.

Tony's in general has a romantic theme about the place with the Lady and Tramp thing.

Upvote 0

emilymad

What a great idea!!! I am going to Disney as part of my honeymoon next year and would love to hear about your experiences. How did the restaurants know it was your honeymoon?

Upvote 0

welshtigger

it sounds like tou had a really good time and every where treated you really well, we are going to disney for our honey moon in august and we have just stared to think about where we should go to eat and what kind of service we will get, i would really like to hear more abut the time and experiences you had and how differnt places treated you, and did you wear the micky and minnie wedding ears !!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom