Honeymoon

belledream

Congratulations! Outside of the parks, I’d say time is well spent lounging on the Poly beach, strolling Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk at sunset, and doing some resort hopping while you’re at it. The parks can be chaotic without you realizing it. And once you step out, the transformation can be amazing. It’s good to get away and be alone and see some new sights. :)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Cinderella's wishing well thats on a small path that runs beside the castle is a quiet romantic spot in the evening. A lot of guests dont know it exists.
Port Orleans Riverside resort has horse drawn carriage rides.
The area behind the UK Pavillion or the France courtyard are quiet romantic zones. And just across for France there is a spot that leads down that faces the lagoon thats private.
DW and I enjoy watching the Electrical Water Pageant from the end of the dock at the Contemporary.

Upvote 0

Rhonda Hamblin

Original Poster
Cinderella's wishing well thats on a small path that runs beside the castle is a quiet romantic spot in the evening. A lot of guests dont know it exists.
Port Orleans Riverside resort has horse drawn carriage rides.
The area behind the UK Pavillion or the France courtyard are quiet romantic zones. And just across for France there is a spot that leads down that faces the lagoon thats private.
DW and I enjoy watching the Electrical Water Pageant from the end of the dock at the Contemporary.
Thanks so much..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom