Honeymoon planning

GrimGrinningGhost15

Original Poster
Hello all!
Its been almost 6 months since I have posted on here, I have been hesitant to come and read posts after our trip because of how badly I want to go back. Here is my questions: Do we do a disney honeymoon when we get married next year? All of my family thinks we should go somewhere new and tropical BUT all we want to do is go on a disney honeymoon and I can't picture us celebrating anywhere else. I need opinions from my fellow WDW addicts. Positives and negatives of spending our honeymoon in disneyworld?

Im hoping to post a trip report from our January trip, but it could still be too sad for me, because it was the BEST time of our lives!

MerMom1981

Hello all!
Its been almost 6 months since I have posted on here, I have been hesitant to come and read posts after our trip because of how badly I want to go back. Here is my questions: Do we do a disney honeymoon when we get married next year? All of my family thinks we should go somewhere new and tropical BUT all we want to do is go on a disney honeymoon and I can't picture us celebrating anywhere else. I need opinions from my fellow WDW addicts. Positives and negatives of spending our honeymoon in disneyworld?

Im hoping to post a trip report from our January trip, but it could still be too sad for me, because it was the BEST time of our lives!

"Well, Angelfish... the solution to your problem is simple..."

Go on a Disney Cruise! You get the Disney love & the tropical escape rolled into one.

"

Pearl Andrew

Listen everyone has their own view... They will suggest you to go this place and that.. Just listen to you and your wife... Where both agree.. you can go to that place and regarding Disney honeymoon.. well that would be very awesome place to celebrate your honeymoon!!

alissafalco

If all you and your fiancée want to do is go to WDW for your honeymoon then I think you have answered your question.
For me personally that would be the last place I would ever go, but that's me, not you!

DizneyPryncess

My husband & I were in the same situation. We wanted to honeymoon in WDW, but people told us to go somewhere new. Disney is a big part of our history & our relationship. We decided to spend a few days in Disney, and then fly from there to the Bahamas. That is one option, if you want to try to do both. I will say though, we enjoyed the WDW portion of our honeymoon more. It was just "us", and we ended up wishing we'd just had it there. Go with your heart. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom