Honeymoon package question

emilymad

I know Disney offers a honeymoon package with room, tickets, etc. It also comes with some extra wishes. I want to plan my trip myself but I am interested in one of the wishes and was wondering if anyone knew if you could just buy that seperately. It was a photo session with a professional photographer in one of the parks. I think this would be a great thing to do, I just don't want the whole package. Has anyone ever heard of this? Thanks for your help. :)

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by emilymad
I know Disney offers a honeymoon package with room, tickets, etc. It also comes with some extra wishes. I want to plan my trip myself but I am interested in one of the wishes and was wondering if anyone knew if you could just buy that seperately. It was a photo session with a professional photographer in one of the parks. I think this would be a great thing to do, I just don't want the whole package. Has anyone ever heard of this? Thanks for your help. :)

Not sure this will help, but if I was looking for this information, I' call (407) WDW-MAGIC (Disney Travel Planning) and just ask them that you saw this available in the Romance add on, and wanted to know if you can get this a la carte, and how much it would cost.

Most likely they can either book something like that, tell you what you need to do, or give you a number to call.

Does anyone know what this feature really is? Is it just a matter of getting one of those greeter photographers to take a special photo for you, then you just pick it (and pay for it) later?

Upvote 0

emilymad

Original Poster
I believe you get 20 4x6 in an album. The description said a professional photographer so I am hoping it would be someone other then the people when you enter the parks. Thank you for your help. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom