Honeymoon ADRs

Evil Genius

Original Poster
Well our 180 day window opened this morning so the fiance and I woke up and get to reservin'!

Tell me what you folks think!

We're staying at AKL just for reference.

Sunday September 4th:
Lunch: Sanaa

Monday September 5th:
Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Lunch: Spice Road Table
Dinner: Le Cellier Steakhouse

Tuesday September 6th:
Breakfast: Boma
Dinner: The Boathouse

Thursday September 8th:
Dinner: California Grill

We have the Deluxe Dining Plan and we're there 4th through the 9th so I know we have some credits we haven't used. We plan to use those for counter services.

Thoughts?

Hockey89

Well our 180 day window opened this morning so the fiance and I woke up and get to reservin'!

Sunday September 4th:

Monday September 5th:

Tuesday September 6th:

Thursday September 8th:

We have the Deluxe Dining Plan and we're there 4th through the 9th so I know we have some credits we haven't used. We plan to use those for counter services.

Thoughts?
Boathouse and Le Cellier back to back? I would pick something different for Le Cellier.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Boathouse and Le Cellier back to back? I would pick something different for Le Cellier.

Le Cellier and The Boathouse have very different menus and even if they get a steak 2 nights in a row some people enjoy steak! Lol. Boathouse has a lot of seafood options besides steak so I would easily do both regardless a day apart. ;)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)

Sunday September 4th:

Monday September 5th:

Tuesday September 6th:

Thursday September 8th:

Thoughts?

Your reservations look great!! Love all of them including Le Cellier! Lol And that's what we did with deluxe plan we still used some for counter service restaurants that we really enjoy so we had a good mixture of dining. Have a wonderful time and Congrats!!!!! :D:joyfull:

Last edited:

Epcotfan21

I honestly wouldn't change anything. We've been to California Grill and Le Cellier several times and have never once had a bad experience. We actually just stopped by the Boathouse a couple weeks ago for drinks and loved the atmosphere and family of ours told us they had a great meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom