Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playground closing for refurbishment in January 2011

Fable McCloud

So this refurbishment....

ARE they changing it to make it A Bug's Life? Or is this just a speculation from us? I would hate to see it go, since I still haven't gotten a picture with the giant Lego yet...

Just curious, since we're all talking about it being adapted for Pixar Place...

RAXIP

So this refurbishment....

ARE they changing it to make it A Bug's Life? Or is this just a speculation from us? I would hate to see it go, since I still haven't gotten a picture with the giant Lego yet...

Just curious, since we're all talking about it being adapted for Pixar Place...

Total and complete speculation.

Tybee

As long as Toy Story and ToT are open then the studios is open for me.

Add RnRC and this is more or less true for me as well. I'll miss Star Tours a bit, but I was honestly pretty bored of the old incarnation so I definitely don't mind the long closure for a much needed update.

Great ... 3-4 hour waits for Toy Story! :brick:

Isn't the whole point of closing all this stuff during January that no one's going to be there? I know that's why we're visiting during this time.

the-reason14

Add RnRC and this is more or less true for me as well. I'll miss Star Tours a bit, but I was honestly pretty bored of the old incarnation so I definitely don't mind the long closure for a much needed update.

Isn't the whole point of closing all this stuff during January that no one's going to be there? I know that's why we're visiting during this time.

Oh it'll still be crowded. I heard on slow days, Toy Story still has a long line. Take into consideration that many attractions will already be closed will make it worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom