'Homecoming - Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine' coming to Disney Springs Summer 2016

Marlins1

We spent one evening there on our last trip and we can't wait to go again in August. If transportation was not an issue I would eat there every night during a trip.

Marlins1

I would love to make BB Wolf's one of my meal stops but it doesn't work for my wife and daughter. We ended up at Bongos - good but not very exciting since it has been there forever! Enjoyed looking in at the cool new places though.

Last edited:

JohnWD

image.jpeg
As of June 12. Seems to be losing to blaze pizza.

pbrsaau

What's the current opening schedule for Homecoming? I know summer, but it is now summer. I'm surprised ADRs aren't open yet for fall. Looking forward to eating here this November.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, June 24. Painted wall sign to the right of the front door. The reflection of the female face in the window glass in both photographs is from the wall opposite at Morimoto Asia.

IMG_8055.JPG

Most of the lighting has been installed. Not visible in the photograph, but the bar, what appear to be booths, and room dividers have been installed.

IMG_8053.JPG

Gatorboy

Photo update as of Friday, June 24. Painted wall sign to the right of the front door. The reflection of the female face in the window glass in both photographs is from the wall opposite at Morimoto Asia.

View attachment 147854

Most of the lighting has been installed. Not visible in the photograph, but the bar, what appear to be booths, and room dividers have been installed.

View attachment 147855
everytime I'm there the workers are all sitting around. Most be a union thing lol

deeevo

Really this is more of a Southern cooking menu then a Florida cooking menu. We really don't eat catfish and fried chicken. Not that there is anything wrong with it I just wish it would have a lot more Florida influence in the menu. Key Lime pie, Cuban's, Grouper nuggets maybe Stone Crabs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom