'Homecoming - Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine' coming to Disney Springs Summer 2016

flyerjab

I've only seen this classified as having four separate neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, West Side and Marketplace. What is classified as "The Springs"?

I'll reword that to state this restaurant is located on the other side of the artificial waterway. I do not know what section that places it in. I am assuming it is located in the new Town Center.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Overlooking the springs which look amazing. 20K lagoon amazing. See SavePI.

We don't actually know this. The article posted here showed the art for the building that overlooks the springs, but made it clear that this was just speculation. I think that location makes a lot of sense, but it's no official.

bgoofy

We don't actually know this. The article posted here showed the art for the building that overlooks the springs, but made it clear that this was just speculation. I think that location makes a lot of sense, but it's no official.
With the art & construction pics it sure looks like B09 on your map fits. Just a guess.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
With the art & construction pics it sure looks like B09 on your map fits. Just a guess.

There hasn't been any official concept art for this restaurant yet. The art posted along with the article is possibly this restaurant but that has not been confirmed.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, May 15. Concept art on display on construction walls.

IMG_7884.JPG

IMG_7883.JPG

IMG_7901.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom