Homecomin' Brunch

pbrsaau

Original Poster
Planning trip last week of October - was looking forward to brunch at Homecomin' on Sunday 10/24. No availability that day? 60 days out I'm surprised they are booked already. Any insight would be appreciated thanks!

CaptainAmerica

Not saying it's necessarily the case here, but sometimes the third party restaurants load their inventory into the system a bit behind 60 days.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
homer drool GIF

Homecomin' Brunch

diggity16

You can try calling the restaurant and seeing if they have any availability. I've done that in that past along with continuously checking for ADRs. Something has always opened up for us, even at prime brunch times. Good luck!

Epcotfan21

Create a free account on touring plans and use their reservation finder. I've used it every time I haven't been able to find a reservation I want before a trip and it always comes through for me.

It finds the date/time you want and then sends you an email and/or text to let you know that it found the dining reservation you were looking for. Once you get the notification, it's your responsibility to log into you MDE account and book the reservation yourself. I would do it as soon as you get the notification.

JohnD

Planning trip last week of October - was looking forward to brunch at Homecomin' on Sunday 10/24. No availability that day? 60 days out I'm surprised they are booked already. Any insight would be appreciated thanks!

Probably from many resort guests who were 60 days out several days before you and can make ADRs for the length of their stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom