Hologram Attractions!

Clever Name

I guess the most important thing we can take away from all this is that Tupac, Dr, Dre and Snoop Dogg will most likely have their own show at WDW in the near future. :wave:

Timekeeper

That wasn't even the same effect. It's just a rear-projection onto a screen of some sort. You can see the projectors immediately behind it, and you get a flash of colored light in your eyes every time a part of the projection falls in a direct line between you and the projector, just like the Fantasmic rear-projectors. (It also didn't help that there was a lot of haze in the air, making the beams from the projectors visible, too)

Yeah. A few musicians out there are using this "on the cheap" method of bringing another performer on stage (pre-recorded tracks) during collaborative songs. If a rapper lends a few bars to a hit pop song, that rapper probably isn't going to tour with the pop act just to recite those 16 lines. A simple "screen door" is popped up and the cameo performance is projected onto the screen for the song. Owl City, for example, did this on their last tour for the track "Alligator Sky."

I guess the most important thing we can take away from all this is that Tupac, Dr, Dre and Snoop Dogg will most likely have their own show at WDW in the near future. :wave:

...in exchange for getting rid of the hat? I'm in! :sohappy:

Bairstow

Rap'n Rollercoaster?

snoop.jpg

acishere

How about this:

A hologram* Walt Disney recreation of him introducing the building of WDW?

*actually a Musion Eyeliner

Timekeeper

How about this:

A hologram* Walt Disney recreation of him introducing the building of WDW?

*actually a Musion Eyeliner

I like that idea. If One Man's Dream was larger, something like that could be incorporated into it. Much better than a lifesize cardboard cutout. :cry:

Bairstow

Speaking of Rock n Rollercoaster, I think that would be a good candidate for the use of an eyeliner.
The first time I saw the preshow, I thought it was some sort of special projection technology. What do they use back there anyway?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom