Hollywood Dance Party

novawildcat18

Original Poster
I know a lot of us here aren't necessarily fans of dance parties in the parks...but tonight there was a new dance party right in front of the hat at DHS. A few obscure and rarely seen characters were out there dancing with everyone. Was anyone able to check it out?

Edit: Sorry for the misleading info, apparently the characters aren't as rare as I thought. My fault!

Last edited:

novawildcat18

Original Poster
You may see Max Bolt Jafar...but you may see them any day at DHS.
Oh, my fault. I thought they were a little more rare than I guess they are.

Last night, there was Max, Bolt, Genie, Jafar, Queen of Hearts, the Tweedle's, Pinocchio, Geppetto, Stitch, June, Tigger, Goofy, Pluto, Meeko, Minnie, Eeyore, Chip, Dale, and Rafiki. I believe that was it, but I may be missing one or two.

Jerm

Last night, there was Max, Bolt, Genie, Jafar, Queen of Hearts, the Tweedle's, Pinocchio, Geppetto, Stitch, June, Tigger, Goofy, Pluto, Meeko, Minnie, Eeyore, Chip, Dale, and Rafiki. I believe that was it, but I may be missing one or two.

June?

novawildcat18

Original Poster
The dance parties are overrated.
Maybe to you. I don't personally enjoy them but some kids and families absolutely love the opportunity to dance and play around with their favorite character. So I don't think they're overrated.

That being said, I don't want too many dance parties overrunning the parks. A couple throughout the resort is fun and sufficient.

Magic Feather

My opinion on how rare:

Not rare: goofy, Pluto, Minnie, chip, dale, stitch, tigger
Semi rare : genie, jafar, queen of hearts, Pinocchio, geppetto, June, meeko, eeyore, rafiki

Super rare: max, bolt, tweedles

Please correct me if I'm wrong

tare

Maybe to you. I don't personally enjoy them but some kids and families absolutely love the opportunity to dance and play around with their favorite character. So I don't think they're overrated.

That being said, I don't want too many dance parties overrunning the parks. A couple throughout the resort is fun and sufficient.
Dance parties for special events are fine.

asianway

My opinion on how rare:

Not rare: goofy, Pluto, Minnie, chip, dale, stitch, tigger
Semi rare : genie, jafar, queen of hearts, Pinocchio, geppetto, June, meeko, eeyore, rafiki

Super rare: max, bolt, tweedles

Please correct me if I'm wrong
Max Bolt & Tweedles are not Super Rare

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom