Hollywood and Vine seats for Fantasmics

abyer

Did it help having the Fantasmics package at Hollywood and Vine to get better seats for Fantasmics? How early do you need to arrive? Is this better than just waiting for the Fantasmics without this package. Are these seats front and center, or off to the side as they are for the Mama Melrose package? Any other helpful hints for Fantasmics?

chellnjr

Yes, the seats are the same as Mama Melrose. I really enjoy getting the package since you don't have to arrive 2 hours early to get a seat.

Upvote 0

hadleybarth

All of the Fantasmic dinner packages sit in the same area. We felt it was well worth the money, and off side seating not to have to wait for 2+ hours. And, the food at Hollywood and Vine was very good.

Upvote 0

Disneynutcase

Depends on what your priority is. We didn't want to wait for 90-120 minutes, so we gleefully opted for the "Package." The seating you get isn't spectacular but we ended up able to see everything fine. Just don't expect to be front and center because that won't happen with the dinner package.

You also have the option of arriving as early as you feel for the seats, although I don't think the special gate for it opens until about an hour prior to show and it shuts tight a half hour prior to show, meaning you have to slog all the way around to the main Fantasmic entrance to then get to your seats. But...the early you arrive, the better your seats will be in the special seating section for the "Package."

We saw the show for the very first time and I would definately do it with the Dinner Package again. B.T.W.--I highly recommend Mama Melrose's if you're into Italian--very high reviews from everyone in our 10 person party (probably 2nd fave in all of WDW for quality to only Marrakesh at Epcot). And I'm absolutely vicious on mediocre Italian food (strong dislike for Olive Garden and Ragu). I ended up being very surprised to have an outstanding meal at this hidden gem of a restaurant.

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by njappraiser
Do they still walk around and sell beers during the show?

Bob nj:king:

Last time I was there I didn't see the beer guy :(

I agree about Marrakesh...we read about it in a "disney for couples" guide....we made PS arrangements.

The food was probably the best in WDW (in my opinion).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom