Holidays at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels 2015

afb28

I assume it may change mid week next week but right now Monorail Resorts are on the 'resort guest only or confirmed reservations only' so no resort hopping with your car. Just something to keep in mind.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

ToTBellHop

I like how the chefs created this gingerbread display. It complements the whimsical style of the children's tile mural nearby (Mary Blair's mural, in the Grand Canyon Concourse). Much to my surprise, the Frozen theme somehow blends in nicely in that location. (In years to come, I'm sure they'll select a theme other than Frozen, but for now, I think it's cute.)
I'm not sure they will. This isn't the first time they've gone with Frozen.

aladdin2007

I assume it may change mid week next week but right now Monorail Resorts are on the 'resort guest only or confirmed reservations only' so no resort hopping with your car. Just something to keep in mind.

We were going to go to the Floridian tomorrow to see the gingerbread house, so now we can't?

hpyhnt 1000

They have changed what they do there. Last year they had a gingerbread capital building inside the American Adventure rotunda.

Was not aware of that from last year. Saw some images on Google - looked nice! Hopefully they do something similar in the years ahead.

afb28

thanks, what about parking at wilderness lodge, last year I think we parked there and then took the bus or boat to fort.
If you don't have free parking you can always do the MK trick where you 'go to a resort' but use the u-turn by the Speedway/Hess then use the resort monorail at TTC to go to GF.

All resorts are iffy when they move to that procedure. Did a christmas decor resort tour last year. Parked at GF no issue then used monorail for Contemporary and Poly. Then parked at WL, no issue. Parked at AK Lodge, no issue. Went to Beach/Yacht club and got denied because of this procedure.

This time at GF there was the security guard then a CM manager in the booth in case of issues.

aladdin2007

If you don't have free parking you can always do the MK trick where you 'go to a resort' but use the u-turn by the Speedway/Hess then use the resort monorail at TTC to go to GF.

All resorts are iffy when they move to that procedure. Did a christmas decor resort tour last year. Parked at GF no issue then used monorail for Contemporary and Poly. Then parked at WL, no issue. Parked at AK Lodge, no issue. Went to Beach/Yacht club and got denied because of this procedure.

This time at GF there was the security guard then a CM manager in the booth in case of issues.

have noticed the same thing at Beach/Yacht, we even had a dining reservation there and barely got in.

dvitali

Someone please correct me if I am wrong:
Was the gingerbread and chocolate horses merry-go-round was inside the Beach Club? Or one of the other near by resorts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom