Holiday Fears from a 10 year old.

Tigerdaly

Original Poster
Hello, I am a 10 year old boy who has some pre holiday fears.
I have been to the Orlando area many times and as I get bigger the more and more rides become avaliable due to me growing.
Last time I was here I did Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith Rock and Roll Coaster. This time I need to know if my fears for Kracken are miss-placed.
I know I am tall enough but will I enjoy it as much as the others.:sohappy:
Many thanks and Happy Mousing and Whaling.

ogryn

It's awesome. I'd say it is a few steps above Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, but in the same league as the Islands of Adventure coasters :wave:

(The first drop is *mean*, but the rest of the ride is mega :))

I was hellisly nervous on my first time up the lift hill, but by chance I found another English family to sit with (none of my family would/could go on it), and that helped as I chatted to them on the way up.

I'll probably still be nervous the next time as well, but I won't miss it :wave:

crazydaveh

Kraken is a GREAT coaster! It's the tallest "open" coaster in Orlando (EE might beat it when it opens depending on track height) and it's floorless!

That first drop is great, but like OGRYN stated, the rest is the best! There are several loops with lots of twists and turns! I say it's like the HULK without the launch, but no place for your feet, so they dangle!

Give it a try!

Kraken is great and it didn't even hurt me like The Hulk did. The Hulk made me feel lightheaded, so the Kraken's actually a tame one by comparison. It was so much fun we rode it twice. I would not get back on The Hulk though, its a rough one.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Kraken is everything that RNRC is - only smoother and taller. Ride it - its the only way to discover whether you like it or not

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom