Holiday Entertainment Announced for 2015 Christmas Season

Twilight_Roxas

I think in the Believe segment before the warm hugs if it shows Disney's history of the Holidays it could show Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Cinderella's Castle, and the Castle in Disneyland Paris in there holiday appearance like in the finale of Celebrate.

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
I think in the Believe segment before the warm hugs if it shows Disney's history of the Holidays it could show Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Cinderella's Castle, and the Castle in Disneyland Paris in there holiday appearance like in the finale of Celebrate.

I don't mean to be rude, but this isn't really the place to post your ideas for shows that don't exist. There's an entire forum right here on WDWMagic where you can post ideas for rides and shows:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/imagineer.15/

You might confuse people who come to this forum to get information about what's actually going on at the Disneyland Resort. I'm sure there's lots of people who will want to hear your ideas in the Imagineering forum. :)

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
Winter Dreams does exist remember?

Yes, but this isn't the place to post your ideas about how to change it. That's what the Imagineering forum is for. There are a lot of people who come to this forum to find information while planning their Disneyland trip so we need to stick to that. The Imagineering forum was created by the great people here at WDWMagic as a place to discuss changes and ideas for fun. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom