Holiday Decorations??

Purdue129

I did a quick search, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Does anyone know when the holiday decorations around WDW start coming down? They are always one of the highlights of going around Christmas/New Years. This year though, I won't be there until Jan. 3 and was hoping to still be able to experience them for a day or two at least.

Thanks!

scott-fl

Sorry Purdue129... I work at the Magic Kingdom and according to the master planning calendar, the Christmas decorations there are scheduled for a strike on 1/2/04 at midnight, right after park close... there may be a slim chance that some will be left for your 1/3 visit, but i would imagine that they will all be gone shortly after that...

As for the other parks/resorts... I'm not sure :(

Upvote 0

Purdue129

Original Poster
Originally posted by scott-fl
Sorry Purdue129... I work at the Magic Kingdom and according to the master planning calendar, the Christmas decorations there are scheduled for a strike on 1/2/04 at midnight, right after park close... there may be a slim chance that some will be left for your 1/3 visit, but i would imagine that they will all be gone shortly after that...

As for the other parks/resorts... I'm not sure :(

That's what I figured... oh well. Thanks for the info scott! I guess I'll have to trade no decorations for smaller crowds.

Anyone have any info on the other parks/resorts?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom