Holiday Activities Help Needed. PLS!

LeeHarman

Original Poster
Hi Disney Experts,

Please can you pass on another activity ideas to me for my daughters (12 & 8) to do when we are next in the world in October!?

They have had a holiday collecting pressed pennies and another hidden mickey hunting, so I am now desperately trying to give them ideas for another activity to do on our next trip.

Please would any of you be so kind as to pass on your ideas and experiences you have had or got your children doing during your WDW holidays.

Thank you all so very much in advance and i look forward to hearing all your activities etc.

With kindest regards and best wishes.

You could give them both a disposable camera and say they are allowed 5 pic per day (or however many days you are going more or less) and give them a topic everyday like who can take the best water or cultural photos in Epcot, best animal shot in Animal Kingdom, most magical/fairytale like in Magic Kingdom, best action shot in Hollywood Studios...you get the idea. And it also gives you something to look forward to when you get home :)

tigsmom

Yep, I was going to say the camera as well. Give them a listing of things they have to photograph (like a scavenger hunt), you can also give them a listing of autographs they need to collect and see who gets the most (give them different ones). These will take a bit of participation on your part as they will need some supervision, but it's great fun.

wdwwdeagle

A few things we have done:

- pin collecting. Buy a set of 7 pins at a kiosk (~$29.95) and trade them with cast members.

- fastpass collecting. The CMs are usually pretty good about letting my son have his FP back as we come through the line. He just tells them he collects them and asks if it's ok if he keeps his. We have offered to mark it as "used" if they seem concerned, or now that he has several, he'll just pull the stack out of his pocket and show the CM his collection and they are usually happy to let him have his back.

- transportation card collecting. There are little trading cards that the CMs who work in transportation carry. There is one for each color monorail, one for each type of boat, and some for the busses . If you ask them, they usually have one or two they'll give you. We have several monorail ones, and all the boats. Some will have certain colors/types but not others, so it's a "hunt" to try to get the ones you don't have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom