Hocus Pocus

jesemeca

Hocus Pocus is one of my all-time favorite Halloween films. "Black river!"

Casper is probably my favorite Halloween film, followed by Under Wraps, Don't Look Under the Bed and Halloweentown.

Oh I love Casper! Devon Sawa was such a cutie. I had the movie on VHS and would watch just that part over and over. I guess I had quite the crush!

Californian Elitist

Oh I love Casper! Devon Sawa was such a cutie. I had the movie on VHS and would watch just that part over and over. I guess I had quite the crush!

Amen! I had a HUMONGOUS crush on Devon Sawa when I was little, too. What girl didn't? Lol. I also replayed that entire scene over and over again on my VHS tape, right when he comes walking down the staircase, all the way up to the kiss. That scene makes me cry. It makes the movie for me.

It's really funny, too.

"Drop dead!"

"Too late!"

NMBC1993

"My lucky rat tail! Right where I left it"....lol, I love Hocus Pocus! It's on my list of Halloween marathon movies I watch every Oct 31t. Right between Halloween: Season of the Witch, Trick-R-Treat, and of course The Nightmare Before Christmas:D

Bairstow

I wonder if the band that plays in the Boo to You parade is supposed to evoke the band in the film or there are only so many ways you can do "Halloween band"
tumblr_inline_ncc98ht7lX1r9f5u2.gif

Parada-banda.jpg

PrincessMe

I absolutely love that movie! I have no traditionally watched Halloween flicks, except that one. Full of quotable quips and some "history" too. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom