HKDL CM Comp Park Tickets

ALWC

Original Poster
Hi, I am planning to visit WDW in March 2018 and would like to use the complimentary tickets which distributed by HKDL. As I read the instruction, it mentioned that I need to visit the Guest Relations Windows to exchange for local admission tickets. May I know:
- Do I need to change the tickets at each Park guest relations window? Can I do it at the hotel front desk?
- Guest relations window - is it the main gate ticket booth?
- Is there anyway that I can reserve FP+ at MyDisneyExperience in advance?

Thank you so much!

Captain Hank

Hi there! The ticket has to be exchanged at Guest Relations outside each park--it can't be done at a resort. There are Guest Relations windows near each park entrance. They are separate from the main ticket windows. At Magic Kingdom and Epcot, they're to the right of the entrance. At Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios, they're just to the left of the entrance. Unfortunately, there is no way to reserve FP+ in advance with HKDL comps, and they must be exchanged on the day they're going to be used.

ALWC

Original Poster
Thanks Captain Hank.
I have reserved breakfast buffet at Tusker & The Garden Grill. Do you know if guest relations window open that early?
Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom