History Channel Disney

v_misses_epcot

Original Poster
On the history channel right now, Disney World. Is this a new episode? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, if not, thanks and I'm off to watch it <3

the-reason14

Im pretty sure its a rerun. Unless they do like the travel channel and update stuff every now and then, its pretty much the same one that I think came out in 06. But yea, its a rerun.

Cmdr_Crimson

Im pretty sure its a rerun. Unless they do like the travel channel and update stuff every now and then, its pretty much the same one that I think came out in 06. But yea, its a rerun.

Well..If The Wand, Castle Decorations, The Living Seas, and Stitch static clings are still on the monorail.......Yeah that's definatley a rerun:lol:

Figment25

yeah, I think I have seen this one a trillion and a half times, but I can't ever turn off a disney special....makes me happy in my sick little disney obsessed world

Tiggerfanatic

I have never seen this special - usually, when DH is watching the History Channel, I run screaming from the room!!

Anyway, just watched the segment on Lucky - amazing! I hope to someday be fortunate enough to actually see him in person.

v_misses_epcot

Original Poster
yeah, I think I have seen this one a trillion and a half times, but I can't ever turn off a disney special....makes me happy in my sick little disney obsessed world

Same here, I was on the computer and my tv was set on history channel and all of a sudden I heard "disney world" I stopped everything I was doing and watched it. I've never seen this special since I hardly watch T.V at all. So it was an interesting one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom