Historical Free Disney Dining Info

wulfgeat

Original Poster
If I recall correctly, over the past couple of years the free Disney Dining plan has only been offered in August and September.

I am hoping someone can tell me I am wrong and that it has been offered in early December in the past. Then I could hold out hope that it would be again this year for a possible holiday trip. :xmas:

ypcat

There is historical information on discounts over at mousesavers.com. I'm pretty sure early December has had some type of discount the past couple of years, but free dining has only been early fall.

pinkrose

If I recall correctly, over the past couple of years the free Disney Dining plan has only been offered in August and September.

I am hoping someone can tell me I am wrong and that it has been offered in early December in the past. Then I could hold out hope that it would be again this year for a possible holiday trip. :xmas:

Free Dining has never been offered in Dec. Only Aug/Sept. Sometimes discount packages are offered for early Dec., so keep a check on mousesavers.com.

slappy magoo

There is historical information on discounts over at mousesavers.com. I'm pretty sure early December has had some type of discount the past couple of years, but free dining has only been early fall.

I think it was also offered in late winter/early spring of '05, shortly after the MYW ticket structure was first put in place, and probably done to promote the new pricing structure as much as to combat any traditionally slow period.

Rob562

It was offered this year in January but only for UK residents. Nothing for North American residents.

The offer for UK residents was also for August/September trips (though some slightly expanded dates than the General Public released packages). The *booking* timeframe was December and January...

-Rob

JimboJones123

The offer for UK residents was also for August/September trips (though some slightly expanded dates than the General Public released packages). The *booking* timeframe was December and January...

-Rob
The one I was talking about was offfered last fall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom