Historical Center

General Grizz

Original Poster
Ideas for EPCOT Historical Center

See Map:

1 = Show Room
Around you is a circle vision type system (like in the JII finale
or any CircleVision film. In the center is a circular platform.
Films on the circle vision are: Scenes from old UoE, Symbiosis,
etc. The image that is put on the platform is a light creating
the symbol of the attraction being displayed. At some points,
Figment rises and sings Imagination (the flat surface pulls
to the side) and sings the song and the different Figments
are displayed on the circle vision. Things like this...

2 = Entrance Port
Models, Designs, Merchnadise, and Info on EPCOT and its
history

3 = Image Works
Some parts of the ImageWorks that are not displayed any
more, featuring Imagination music and scenes

4 = Communicore
Lost parts of Communicore, featuring SMRT I of course

5 = Transcenter
Parts of old GM transcenter, featuring Bird and Robot

6 = Ride
Scenes of 1) Horizons, 2) JII, 3) World of Motion
There are 2 tracks. Lots of the scenes are compiled and put
together. The grey represents the scenes. The black reps.
the track.

Heck, this'll never happen, but I like to do it...

Attachments

• show.jpg
    show.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 163

d dude

Your right, it would never happen. :( But it is a very good idea! Also, how the heck did u do that with the Odyssey pic?? :confused: Its very kewl!

General Grizz

Original Poster
The design is brought to you by Grizzly Hall Productions. ;)

I am glad you like it.

I hope that it becomes a reality...if I become an Imagineer.

The_CEO

Any plans for the ride? I understand the ride concept but what is it lol... You make it seemed mixed all together i confused

TwItTy WdW

hmm

Grizzly,

Sounds interesting and all but i have a better idea.. how about we make one big attraction and put it in your idea .. we can have the missing attractions form all the parks .. JII WoM Horizons, Dreamflight .. But yet I don't know if seeing the other attractions in Epcot is such a good idea .. the idea seemed good to me .. but hey if my idea doesnt work yours is still great

Chad

there is DEFINETLY a way a possibility that this could work out! EPCOT is having a 20th anniversary soon, and you know how something is always made to 'commemorate' anniversaries, so, BUILD THIS! Simply gve it a central charecter, maybe even timekeeper, who invites you too see the 'bricks' that Epcot was built upon! The room you described would still exist, only Timekeeper would give a short story for each ride that pops up, along with the original vision for EPCOT, concept art and models for it, and then, you get to go on the ride, a sort of 'living timeline' of EPCOT....

I think it could work, what with the anniversary and all. Heck, if they could spend the money to turn the Castle into a Godforsaken cake, they can spend the money to build a ride like this...Something that would be more appealing and make use of a beat-up old building

woofboy111

Originally posted by Chad
there is DEFINETLY a way a possibility that this could work out! EPCOT is having a 20th anniversary soon, and you know how something is always made to 'commemorate' anniversaries, so, BUILD THIS! Simply gve it a central charecter, maybe even timekeeper, who invites you too see the 'bricks' that Epcot was built upon! The room you described would still exist, only Timekeeper would give a short story for each ride that pops up, along with the original vision for EPCOT, concept art and models for it, and then, you get to go on the ride, a sort of 'living timeline' of EPCOT....

I think it could work, what with the anniversary and all. Heck, if they could spend the money to turn the Castle into a Godforsaken cake, they can spend the money to build a ride like this...Something that would be more appealing and make use of a beat-up old building

I don't see something like this happening. I could see stuff about Walts original dream for epcot, the experimental prototype community of tomorrow being shown here, but not stuff about rides that closed up. True, they're part of Epcots history, but if someone was visiting epcot for the first time, they would see stuff that the could have went on if they went to the park a few years earlier. By using just the rides that are open right now, and the original plans for epcot, it probably could work, but not with rides that once were.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom