HISTA Rehab

MickeyJman06

i always think i's time to replace HISTA, last time i went, i did all 3-D shows except HISTA!
sorry i was off topic:
i think a new screen wil proably make the attraction more popular since HISTA is the second oldest 3-D still operating in WDW

PeeplMoovr

Or perhaps they're changing the screen now in anticipation for a fuller rehab in the not-too-distant future, and the screen change makes more sense now so it doesn't get in the way of other work during the fuller rehab later. :lookaroun

JWG

I'm sorry, but how often are you in the Magic Kingdom? I worked there over the entire summer and I don't think I ever saw a line longer than 20 mins...EVER.

I saw 35 minute waits in July while I was there... though I can't speak to if one or two theaters were operating.

I agree, the attraction stinks, not defending it, just saying it did have a line at times.

cymbaldiva

Yeah... at this point, if it is down during those times, I will be convinced that someone at Disney is against me personally. We will be there 9/11 through 9/22. First, SSE, then RnRC, then Donald's boat, then Astro Orbiter, NOW possibly HISTA. I'm starting to think that they'd also arrange a hurricane if they had the power... they've probably got the cruise ships out in the ocean right now doing circles as fast as they can...:eek:

That's exactly how I feel - well said!!!!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I enjoy this attraction well enough, though it's not my favorite 3D (that would be the timeless Muppet Vision 3D) attraction. However, it could do for an update. In fact, they should start with the endless pre-show. Enough with the Kodak film- we get it! they're a sponsor!!

tirian

HISTA is still a D-Ticket level attraction whether people want to admit it or not. I, as much as the next guy, would love to see a refurb but this attraction is just still too popular.

Well, it will be changing along with the rest of the pavilion. :sohappy:

DisneySaint

That's exactly how I feel - well said!!!!

It's a business decision. Realize that with the free dining all the rooms are booked and people are going to come regardless. If I was a Disney exec this is the same time I'd be doing things as well.

(and FYI - yes, I will be in the parks in September, so I'm not speaking from an outside POV)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom