Hiding in WDW

R W B

We saw this guy in Frontier Land back in 2003
Thats a sight to see, lol. where was that at in frontier land?

this is probably a stupid question, but how exactly did the gators get in? i always figured that with rides like potc and it's a small world that they essentially built a huge indoor pool with a track and theming (sp?). is potc reliant on a natural water source? :veryconfu again, sorry if this is the stupidest thing you've ever heard.
Hey dont feel bad, I was wondering the samething when he said that. I didnt think it was one huge pool but rather a layed out track made for water and then filled with water. I thought they were all closed in water pools and not attached to any natural source. But gators will roam I guess, lol.

Patrick_Ears

We saw this guy in Frontier Land back in 2003
alligator.jpg

Hmm i will have to see if this Gator is still there..

bmarkelon

Tranlsation: "I'VE never heard of this happening before, so it must be a joke." :animwink:

In all seriousness, I've heard these stories too. Gators showing up in POTC on the rare occaison, and especially Rivers Of America. Never heard of any attacks/injuries ever reported though.

My husband took our baby girl for an early morning stroll around BLT, and spoke with a CM for awhile about these Disney gators. They are definitely out there. This guy told him that they have found 8-10 footers on property. Anytime the DH tells this story to anyone they don't believe him.

I saw one when riding the train around MK. It was in the water near the indian villiage part i think. A cast member once told us on a tour that they have gators in the rivers of america and they only remove them when they become a dangerous size. He also said that people feed the birds and attract the gators around that area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom