Hiding in WDW

draybook

Original Poster
I don't condone the practice but I'm trying to find info on the people that hid in WDW. It might have been DL as well but I'm pretty sure they hid in SSE also. Any help would be great.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Why bother? It's not like they would have free run of the park. After the guests leave, there is always a bevy of activity to get ready for the next day. You NEVER have a chance to enjoy it because you would be continually hiding.

Walt Disney1955

I think you would be able to mix into the crowd if you ever jumped off the boat on Pirates. But why bother? You'd get a nice conviction/fine/permanent banishment.

raven

Why bother? It's not like they would have free run of the park. After the guests leave, there is always a bevy of activity to get ready for the next day. You NEVER have a chance to enjoy it because you would be continually hiding.

Yep. Not only a few hundred people working all over the parks inside and out but security checks every door, closet, corner, hallway and open areas continually each night. They have Orange Co. Sherrif Dept. on standby. I've personally seen people get taken off twice for just this reason.

I think you would be able to mix into the crowd if you ever jumped off the boat on Pirates. But why bother? You'd get a nice conviction/fine/permanent banishment.

Gators have been found in those waters several times. Guests report it to CMs and they have to shut down the ride until they can remove them. Not a chance I'd be willing to take! :eek:

JustInTime

Yep. Not only a few hundred people working all over the parks inside and out but security checks every door, closet, corner, hallway and open areas continually each night. They have Orange Co. Sherrif Dept. on standby. I've personally seen people get taken off twice for just this reason.

Gators have been found in those waters several times. Guests report it to CMs and they have to shut down the ride until they can remove them. Not a chance I'd be willing to take! :eek:

SCARY! They could easily get a guest.

Crockett

Banned
I've never heard that before. Belated April Fool's Day prank perhaps?
Tranlsation: "I'VE never heard of this happening before, so it must be a joke." :animwink:

In all seriousness, I've heard these stories too. Gators showing up in POTC on the rare occaison, and especially Rivers Of America. Never heard of any attacks/injuries ever reported though.

Tigger#1

We saw this guy in Frontier Land back in 2003
alligator.jpg

littlemsmowgli

This past December it happened. A friend of mine works at POTC and was the one to do a ride through to confirm it.

this is probably a stupid question, but how exactly did the gators get in? i always figured that with rides like potc and it's a small world that they essentially built a huge indoor pool with a track and theming (sp?). is potc reliant on a natural water source? :veryconfu again, sorry if this is the stupidest thing you've ever heard.

Tigger#1

Most things at Disney don't have any type of door so I would think that they could walk right in durring the night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom