Hiding in the parks

Nick Wilde

I think back in the 70-90's there was a lot of places that offered you the chance to sneak in and stay. Plus with a little luck you could see some parts of the park unseen.

As cool as it would be I just think of security guards, motion sensors, security cameras and nowadays in the post 9/11-boston world can you imagine if you were wearing a backpack or carrying anything?

Now if I HAD to try and hide(was offered a cash prize/bribe that would make up for the perma-ban) I would first go for HS and try to get somewhere on the backlot (lots of sets/hiding places that might not be so closely monitored(in my head). Second would be Tom Sawyers Island and Third would be out of the box, main street and try to get into the second stories/areas that you could blend then hide.
Nothing's worth a perma-ban. Nothing. IMO.

SierraR

I've thought a lot about this too! There are so many places in the parks that seem like they would be a place where people could hide! It seems so unreal that this has never happened!

WDIFanBoy

At DL in 1973, two brothers decided to hide out on TSI until it closed. They were successful, but after the island closed at dusk they realized that their only way back out was to swim across the river. During their attempt, one of the brothers drowned in the Rivers of America.

Now I'm glad I started reading these forums. Just for these little tidbits that I had no idea about. Thanks for posting.

I think these guys might have known a place or two:

Wow! That's crazy. I'll definitely have to check out more of their videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom