Hidden Walt

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
You can find a hidden Walt on each of the parade floats in the Share a Dream Come True parade at Magic Kingdom. They are statues, silhouettes or small portraits, and they can be pretty hard to spot... but they're there!!

nicholas

I knew there was an image of Walt walking under the Sleeping Beauty castle on the back of the last float. But had no idea there was something on all of them. Does anyone else have any other pics of some? I love hidden mickeys and this sort of thing. Thanks for that pic Pixie Duster!

Irrawaddy Erik

Unit:Location

Mickey: Walt's Silhouette on the Film reel on the camera on top of the globe.

Pinocchio: Partners statue behind the Cookoo Clock

Aladdin: Silhouettes on Dumbo's Rattle

Villains: Rock work on the Driver's Side (American Driver's side :lol: )

Princesses: Silhouette in a rose on the Beauty and the Beast segment (I have never been able to find this one)

Peter Pan: Etching in the back walking through the castle

Pixie Duster

The Peter Pan one is my favorite, and what really sinks now is the implementation of the Crystal Castle float which is not originally from SADCT and has no Walt on it.

Pixie Duster

Ya I have a few pics of that one, it is the most obvious one. So far I have seen the Partners one, obviously since it is in my photo album, and the Walt profile on Mickey's float, which is really neat!

the-reason14

Thats really cool, Ill have to look for them, next chance I get.

Thanks for the info. Does anybody know of a site or source where I can see all of them.

Thanks.

Irrawaddy Erik

the-reason14 said:
Thats really cool, Ill have to look for them, next chance I get.

Thanks for the info. Does anybody know of a site or source where I can see all of them.

Thanks.

*cough*

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Unit:Location of Hidden Walt

Mickey: Walt's Silhouette on the Film reel on the camera on top of the globe.

Pinocchio: Partners statue behind the Cookoo Clock

Aladdin: Silhouettes on Dumbo's Rattle

Villains: Rock work on the Driver's Side (American Driver's side :lol: )

Princesses: Silhouette in a rose on the Beauty and the Beast segment (I have never been able to find this one)

Peter Pan: Etching in the back walking through the castle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom