Hidden Mickeys

TomDisney

My favorite...next time you go on the Malestrom in Norway, look at the painting on the wall at the load station. On the viking ship on the left side, check out one of the passengers sitting around the middle of the ship! Yep! There's Mickey!

Nut4Disney

My hidden mickey is on the big beer steins that you drink out of when you eat at Oktoberfest. There are circular patterns in the glass that form mickey's head. And no this didn't appear after drinking 2 of these.

raven

Originally posted by lamarvenoy
NOT EXACTLY A HIDDEN MICKEY, BUT THE HARDEST THING I FOUND WAS THE BRIDE'S RING EMBEDDED IN THE CONCRETE OUTSIDE OF THE HM

You mean this one? (It's not really a ring but an old pole from a gate)

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 120

raven

Have lots more but this one is fun.

Not a hidden Mickey, but if you go to the Italy Pavillion at Epcot and look at the pillars on the pink building you will see that there are various kings around each pillar.

If you look on the 4th pillar from the corner of the building facing the courtyard, one king facing the wall holds a bowling ball. A CM pointed it out to me but I had to stand on a bech to get this picture.

Attachments

• bowler.jpg
    bowler.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 106

Disney campers

we have seen on painted on the side of a luxury coach in Fort WIlderness, it is very subtle and blends very nicely with the stripe pattern on the coach, on the front they also have "Headquarters" with the Q as a hidden mickey, next time i see it i will take a picture.

raven

Originally posted by TinkerBell9988

Where is this????? Im highly interested....

:p

As you leave the mansion outside, you pass through an archway to get back into the courtyard where the hearse is. The archway is split in two. On the right side, right under the arch is the remains of a pole that was once used as an exit gate. The pole was hacked off and the rest is embeded in the concrete. It sort of looks like a ring but it is way too small to fit any finger I've ever seen.

See my HM page for more inside info on the mansion. :)

http://fortunecity.com/oasis/belize/270/id53.htm

tigger1968

Probably the one thing that my wife hates when we go to WDW is my borderline obsession with finding every hidden mickey I can. I have seen them EVERYWHERE. If you're new to this phenomenon, check out www.hiddenmickeys.org. I have spent hours on that site, and still haven't seen all of it. At any rate, here are a few of my current favorites...

1) The stretch rooms of the HM. The main entrance room has two stretch rooms attached to it...the building itself forms the hidden mickey!

2) The one in the vegetable garden on Pooh's ride. There is another one near the end, but I haven't found it yet.

3) In the line for Space Mtn, watch the video screens. There is a great HM that appears in the shot of the rocket blasting off. As the ground fades away the mickey appears for a few seconds.

I'll see if I have any pics to put up...

tigger1968

Here's an interesting one. I saw this from the Monorail on the way in to Epcot. It is in a pool near the Living Seas if I remember correctly...

tigger1968

Raven mentioned the HM in the the miniature railroad in Germany at Epcot. On my last trip I found THREE. Here they are...

One...

Attachments

• hm at rr1.jpg
    hm at rr1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 105

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by raven

As you leave the mansion outside, you pass through an archway to get back into the courtyard where the hearse is. The archway is split in two. On the right side, right under the arch is the remains of a pole that was once used as an exit gate. The pole was hacked off and the rest is embeded in the concrete. It sort of looks like a ring but it is way too small to fit any finger I've ever seen.

See my HM page for more inside info on the mansion. :)

http://fortunecity.com/oasis/belize/270/id53.htm

Thanks a lot, I'll look next time, even though its not really an "official" hidden Disney thing.

raven

Originally posted by dizneykev
It is on Splash Mountian after you go down the last drop. Once you get into the "zip-a-dee-doo-dah" room with the huge riverboat. There is a cloud above and to the right of the boat. This is a silhoutte of mickey laying on his back with his arms behind his head. The graphic for this is a perfect image I am told and cast members can change the focus to distort it a bit from time to time. I have seen it perfect and very cloudy depending on the day. You can see this one from the train that goes through the splash mountain attraction as well.

Here is a picture of that, but the camera just doesn't catch the image like being there.

Attachments

• mickeycloud.jpg
    mickeycloud.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 78

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom