Hidden Mickeys

agdbeanie

Original Poster
What's the most unexpected or interesting "hidden mickey" you've ever found or had pointed out to you?
When was the first time you ever saw a "hidden mickey?"

starsky

Perhaps slightly off topic.

The one that surprised me most wasn't in a park but in a film. When the big friendly bug flies away at the end of "It's a Bug's Life" and opens up to look like Mickey I seemed to be the only one I knew who noticed. Had to wait for the video to prove I wasn't mistaken.

Timekeeper

My favorite hidden Mickeys appear in...

Drumroll please...

TIMEKEEPER !

There are, I believe, 3 of them. One of them was ingeniously sneaky.

Hint: My favorite hidden mickey was no more than 2 inches square in real life, but when projected onto the big screen is quite visible.

Tk

Tramp

There's a 'difficult to find' hidden Mickey at the Animal Kingdom Lodge....it's suppose to be in the vines that climb the walls just outside the doors to the savanah....we wasted a half hour or more trying to find the damn thing even with the help of CMs...seems like everyone saw it but me...I saw Elvis in there.:lol:

TinkerBell9988

My favorite hidden mickeys are:

its a small world: the grapevine shadows

HM: the plate arrangement on the table in the ballroom.

ToT: there are a few here, and I love all of them.

DonickCo

I like these 2.:sohappy:

Attachments

• mickey2.jpg
    mickey2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 222

Lady Tinkerbell

My favorite Hidden Mickey is the opening to the drop of Splash Mountain. It's not just Mickey's head, it's his whole body. He's kind of looking up at an angle! Have you guys seen it? :p

raven

Some faves of mine:

The Mickey "crop circle" in the model railway at Germany in Epcot. (below)

The Mickey hyroglyphic at the entrance to Alien Encounter

The Mickey fiber optic swirl on ToT

And my fave, the Grim Reaper Mickey from HM!

Attachments

• ger4.jpg
    ger4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 201

raven

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
i must be dumb, the only thing ive ever noticed is the 5 legged goat on the mural in the contemporary!

as far as hidden mickeys go...havent seen one yet! :(

How about this Hidden abstract Donald in the chair at HM?

Attachments

• donald.jpg
    donald.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 181

agdbeanie

Original Poster
Originally posted by lamarvenoy
NOT EXACTLY A HIDDEN MICKEY, BUT THE HARDEST THING I FOUND WAS THE BRIDE'S RING EMBEDDED IN THE CONCRETE OUTSIDE OF THE HM

Where is that? Is it after you exit the ride? I've never even heard of it! That's so cool.

agdbeanie

Original Poster
Oh yeah, has anyone noticed the one's on the "ruins" in Flights of Wonder at AK? There are also some on the backs of the giant cowboy boots in the country section of AS Music.
My favorite is the plates in the ballroom in HM. That was my first time. *giggle*

dizneykev

My favorites arw a couple of not so well known ones. We were down at disney during a very slow time in November one year and got lots of cast members to help me find them. Here are the best ones IMHO. At the great movie ride at the studios there are 2. The first is the only hidden Minnie in the place. In the hills of Hollywood as you enter the ride and go to get on the cars, it is about midway in the mural towards the bottom. Best to see if you get a seat near the wall. It is a full shadow minnie head right where 2 hills come together. The next one are hidden r2d2 and c3po in the heiroglyphics (sp?) in the indiana jones portion of it. They are just above eye level as I remember. The last one is in the magic kingdom. It is on Splash Mountian after you go down the last drop. Once you get into the "zip-a-dee-doo-dah" room with the huge riverboat. There is a cloud above and to the right of the boat. This is a silhoutte of mickey laying on his back with his arms behind his head. The graphic for this is a perfect image I am told and cast members can change the focus to distort it a bit from time to time. I have seen it perfect and very cloudy depending on the day. You can see this one from the train that goes through the splash mountain attraction as well.

Going in November again!!

Kevin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom