hidden mickey's

ItstheM

Original Poster
I wasn't sure where to post this...Is there a list of hidden mickey's in the parks anywhere? If there isn't maybe we could start one here? Just wondering...

wild01ride

Good site- well documented and presented!

I thought that it would be fun to print out a list and take them with me to the parks and try to find as many as possible!

SnowWhite5669

There's a hidden mickey's field guide that I purchased from Barnes and Noble bookstore. It was $11.95 and was a fun thing to do while waiting in line and especially fun if you are down there for a long period of time. We went for 10 days in September and took it with us. Looking for hidden mickeys can be time consuming and sometimes you miss other things around you but we LOVE IT!!!!

MrPodar

Test Track Hidden Mickey

SnowWhite5669 said:
There's a hidden mickey's field guide that I purchased from Barnes and Noble bookstore. It was $11.95 and was a fun thing to do while waiting in line and especially fun if you are down there for a long period of time. We went for 10 days in September and took it with us. Looking for hidden mickeys can be time consuming and sometimes you miss other things around you but we LOVE IT!!!!

While I was visiting Test Track on May 8th, 2004 I was looking at all the work benches and I spotted a hidden mickey:

http://www.skippypodar.net/WDW/HiddenMickeys/Test-Track-Workbench-hidden-mickey.jpg

Next time you visit, look for the "7b Knee Calibration" work bench. :)

- Skip :)

DsnyPrncss

That's cute! I just imagine you with your ears wandering around WDW with that sign searching for hidden Mickeys! You should make a real sign and bring it with you when you visit next! I bet a bunch of people would stop and join in!

MrPodar

katiesmom

TXMICKEYFAN said:
I am a huge fan of Hidden Mickey's. We are going in sept and will be looking. Would love to hear of any out of the ordinary hidden mickey's. :)

If you have any down time... go to the Wilderness Lodge and ask for their Hidden Mickey Hunt at the front desk. They will give you a sheet of paper with clues on how to find many of the hidden mickeys at the lodge. I think there're about 15 or so. Good luck hunting... we stayed at the lodge and still didn't find all of them. :wave:

Captain Hank

Some of my favorite HM's:

The carpet in the All-Star Movies gift shop (found this on opening night for the hotel!) I'm not sure if it's still there, though.

The plates at the end of the Haunted Mansion banquet table

The hieroglyphics in the AE queue

The Viking in the Maelstrom queue

And a few of my favorite other hidden items:

The Casey's corner Imagineer picture

The address on the side of the Buzz Lightyear batteries

The HM gravestones

Egrog Sacul in Star Tours

I know I'm missing a really good one, but I can't think of it right now.

stuart

One of the hidden mickeys that i have noticed and thought was cool was on the bags and boxes in the golden stars on the bags and boxes if you look carefully there is a golden mickey mouse face.

drp4video

We bought a book while we were at the World last week that tells you where all the hidden Mickey's are. THey had the book in DDD and in the POP gift shop. I am sure that it will be in other stores as well.

While in Mickey's Philharmagic, facing the screen, on the right wall frame around the screen, are instruments. There is a French Horn and it looks to me that in the middle of the horn, the shape has ears and a face. I believe it is a hidden Mickey. MP is too new to be in the book. Has anyone seen it or am I crazy? MY DD says it is one, so it must be, lol

nicholas

drp4video said:
We bought a book while we were at the World last week that tells you where all the hidden Mickey's are. THey had the book in DDD and in the POP gift shop. I am sure that it will be in other stores as well.

While in Mickey's Philharmagic, facing the screen, on the right wall frame around the screen, are instruments. There is a French Horn and it looks to me that in the middle of the horn, the shape has ears and a face. I believe it is a hidden Mickey. MP is too new to be in the book. Has anyone seen it or am I crazy? MY DD says it is one, so it must be, lol
Yup. The French Horn is one.

kammybug

Most of you probably already know this but the next time you ride Splash Mountain just as you're coming up to the top of the hill of the big drop look at the parts of the mountain that are sticking out, this is Mickey's profile. You can clearly make his nose out. I think there's supposed to be Goofy's and Donald's profile on the mountain too though I can never see them.

Gfhweb

If you are really in to hidden Mickeys and are in Epcot on your next visit, go to the France pavilion. In one of the kiosks there they sell a hidden mickey field guide.

S.I.R.

"Most of you probably already know this but the next time you ride Splash Mountain just as you're coming up to the top of the hill of the big drop look at the parts of the mountain that are sticking out, this is Mickey's profile. You can clearly make his nose out." Can someone explain this one more or please post a picture? I have looked time and time again and I cab never find it....Please...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom