Hidden Mickeys, Where are they?

X Zoe X

Original Poster
I'm sorry if this has already been asked but i just wanted to know about the hidden Mickeys.
Does anyone know where they are? I've seen what i think are 2 ( one in the clouds above the big boat at the end of splash mountain, it looks to me as though it could be Mickeys head and the other one is a big lake and you'd have to look on a photo to see it.)
So if you know of any good ones please say so i can keep an eye out for them, Thanks!

DanStat

It is almost impossible to keep track of all of the hidden Mickey's though. When the imagineers put the Mickey's in, the didn't keep track of where they placed them. So now, it's up to us to report the HM's! Have fun!

There is one on the Flights of Wonder Stage on the right side of protruding bricks.

disney4me99

There all over the place. WL has about 20 alone.
Very fun to look for.
People look at you very funny when you say you found a hidden Mickey.
Have fun looking!

raven

Some of my favorites are not even know by most CM's. If you ask a CM, they will point them out to you.

One moring while I was at the AK, I was the first person to get to Dinosaur. The CM in the waiting area pointed out several to me without me even asking her about them. She just wanted to strike up a conversation.

Favorite non-mickey hidden icon though is the bowling ball king. While at Italy in Epcot, count back 4 pillars from the pink building on the side facing the courtyard. If you stand on the bench by the wall and look at the 4th pillar, one of the kings facing you has a bowling ball in his hand! This was also pointed out to me by a CM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom