Hidden Mickey on the Safari?

Philo

Original Poster
On my very last day at Disney we went back to the Animal Kingdom. At the end of the day we went on the safari and out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw a hidden mickey on the "upside-down" tree. I saw it just as we turned left infront of the tree but too late to have a good look. I couldn't find it listed in the hidden mickey guide book or anywhere on the net so I'm guessing it was just my imagination but if anyone is going anytime soon have a look for me and let me know!

MiceysBestPal

On my very last day at Disney we went back to the Animal Kingdom. At the end of the day we went on the safari and out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw a hidden mickey on the "upside-down" tree. I saw it just as we turned left infront of the tree but too late to have a good look. I couldn't find it listed in the hidden mickey guide book or anywhere on the net so I'm guessing it was just my imagination but if anyone is going anytime soon have a look for me and let me know!

Yes, its there. Its one of the more famous Hidden Mickey's at AK.
I think I have seen a pic of it in one of my WDW books.

Another HM on Safari is very much in plain sight, but 99.9% of the guests who look right at it don't see it.
Its the flamingo pool.

Its in the familiar 3-circle shape of a perfect Mickey head.
Just look down at it the next trip through on the Safari.

coltow

Yes, its there. Its one of the more famous Hidden Mickey's at AK.
I think I have seen a pic of it in one of my WDW books.

Another HM on Safari is very much in plain sight, but 99.9% of the guests who look right at it don't see it.
Its the flamingo pool.

Its in the familiar 3-circle shape of a perfect Mickey head.
Just look down at it the next trip through on the Safari.
I noticed this last summer and was so proud of myself for seeing it. I don't find many hidden mickey's on my own, usually someone else needs to tell me about them 1st.

Philo

Original Poster
I found the flamingo pool one (although I knew it was there from looking in the hidden mickey book). I was really proud of the first one I found - the brass mickey heads on the tables at 50's prime time - It seems like a really obvious one but I guess you always remember your first.

Didn't realise that the mickey on the tree was so famous:hammer: I would have though it would have been in the hidden mickey book though...

Disneygal07

there is also one on the Hanuted Mansion when u are in the room with the big dinning table
it is made up of three plates, and it is at the end of the table when u are about to move on to another room

there is also one when u are getting off of Space Mountain
when u are on the moving platform, i think it is the last part, with the dog. the dog is wearing a collar, and it has a hidden mickey on it
my brother told me those

he is a disney finatic
when he gets older he wants to be an Imagineer.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom