Hidden Characters in Movies

Cmdr_Crimson

They missed a few...

The dogs from Lady & the Tramp & Pongo from 101 dalmations are in Oliver & Company..
screen_shot_2013-03-04_at_4.58.46_pm.png

500full.jpg

Pinocchio in Tangled
pinochio.jpg

Mickey & Goofy in the crowd in The Little Mermaid
little-mermaid-hidden-goofy-reveal.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

And this one is more of a tribute to a character from an attraction..The Goat in the Snuggly Duckling in Tangled is from Big Thunder Mountain..
tangled___flynn_and_the_goat_by_firefoxproject-d3h1eqp.png

Zachary Levy (Flynn) & Mandy Moore (Rapunzle) confirm this..
JJ: Were there any hidden Easter eggs that you can remember for the film?
MM: Yes, I was asking. There’s something when Rapunzel and Flynn when they’re in the bookshop like when they go into town there’s Pinocchio in the shop, like hidden things you mean? Somebody was telling me about this!
ZL: Well the one Easter egg that stands out to me that I don’t know if a lot of people will get, but I love it. There’s a goat in the snugly duckling that you just kind of see in his eyes all crazy — just for a second he goes “Mehh (like a goat)”, like that — and it’s the same goat that is on Big Thunder Mountain the ride. When you’re going down one of the last turn, hill things, there’s a goat that’s chewing on dynamite. I’m pretty positive it’s an homage to that goat, I’m almost positive.
MM: There’s something from “Bolt” that they threw in too. I’m like a nerd, I was asking about it and I was like, “tell me, tell me, tell me!” I want to see the hidden little Mickey’s!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom