Hidden Ariel?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Okay -

I was talking with this guy here at school who was in the WDW college program and just got back this past June. He told me that there is a hidden Ariel in Peter Pan!? I kind of didn't believe him b/c the ride was made before The Little Mermaid came out, but still :lookaroun ... are there any CM's or other awesome WDW fans here that can confirm or deny this for me?

Oh, and BTW, if he's wrong, then I really want to shove it in his face. He's kind of a jerk about being the first from our college to be in the college program and it would bring me GREAT joy to show him up. :D

Have a great day ya'll!

Captain_Hook

He's probably talking about the part in the ride where you see the mermaids in their lagoon. There is one that resembles Ariel, but it was there before the Little Mermaid movie ever came out.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Yeah, I asked if that was the one he meant, but he said it wasn't. That's kind of why I think he's full of it and I'll love to call him out on it! :drevil:

Just in case though, does anybody else know about it? CM's?? MKTiggerman? Anyone? :D :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom