Hiatus - RE - Trip Report - July 1 to July 9

Folks, as a matter of courtesy, I wanted to let you all who have been reading my TR know whats up.

My minds had not been on all things Disney lately, and I haven't even been loggin into this site much. My mother in law had a heart attack and has been in the hospital since. She's doing ok, but things just keep popping up in tests. My wife is fighting the good fight, but beneath it all she is really rattled. I truly think she is not that far from completely freaking out. I'm doing what I can to keep all happy and nice while dealing with the worrys myself.

Until things get a little more settled, I won't be finishing my TR...priorities, all my free time and energy are going towards family, and I'm sure you all understand.

I'll really appreciate some good thought s and pixie dust for a Disney freak, his Disney freak wife, and their Disney freak mom.

Thank you all for reading and replying...hopefully there will be good news and more writing to come soon!

S_Grise

Hang in there! We can wait on the TR, and it's very nice of you to let us know why we're waiting. Good thoughts, hugs and pixie dust to you all.
-Sharri

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom