Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Game Maker

Original Poster
I may not be all that new but i never saw this for some reson but Hi!( i mostly on hear because my family dont listen to me at all :cry: but it ok im as dull as a board now and dont care well not that dull tho i can be fun but now i dont care:D :lol: .I think my parent dont listen to me becuase i talk to much but that other people who dont listens fault :D )BUT STILL HI I A LITTLE NEW!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :lol:

Darth Plank

I may not be all that new but i never saw this for some reson but Hi!( i mostly on hear because my family dont listen to me at all :cry: but it ok im as dull as a board now and dont care well not that dull tho i can be fun but now i dont care:D :lol: .I think my parent dont listen to me becuase i talk to much but that other people who dont listens fault )BUT STILL HI I A LITTLE NEW!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :lol:
Welcome to WDWMagic!:)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I may not be all that new but i never saw this for some reson but Hi!( i mostly on hear because my family dont listen to me at all :cry: but it ok im as dull as a board now and dont care well not that dull tho i can be fun but now i dont care:D :lol: .I think my parent dont listen to me becuase i talk to much but that other people who dont listens fault :D )BUT STILL HI I A LITTLE NEW!:wave: :wave: :wave: :lol:

I can see their point.

Welcome :sohappy: :wave:

disney lover2

Hi folks,

Im off to Florida in June 2007 and due to being of work for three weeks i am addicted to reading disney / florida information. Next Monday i wil b abck to work so wont be able to nosey much but i must say this ste has kept me well busy over my time off and i have found out lots of information, i will certainly get all my mates that take a trip to florida to have a nosey on here for any gossip required.

cheers and hope anyone off to florida soon has a much fun as we have had over our past holidays.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
This thread title needs 20 MORE exlamation points!!!111!!1!!!1one!111111!!!1 :lookaroun :lol: :p ;)

Welcome :wave:

barnum42

This thread title needs 20 MORE exlamation points!!!111!!1!!!1one!111111!!!1 :lookaroun :lol: :p ;)

Welcome :wave:

Like that is it?

Artschwager%20Exclamation%20Point%20(2006).jpg

:lol:

Game Maker

Original Poster
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook:lookaroun

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom