Hi, silly! :)

sillyspook13

I had an ok holiday. I went to Epcot on Wednesday and Thursday. Yesterday I went to Animal Kingdom, Studios, and Epcot.

Friday night I performed at the Hard Rock Hotel's tree lighting ceremony. Our concert was lame (no microphones or lights for us), plus Joey from N Sync got there really late.... he was the celebrity guest. It was pretty cool when Joey came over to hang out with us when we were singing patriotic songs. He and I were goofing off the whole time, until he was mobbed by the masses.:rolleyes:

Other than that, my holiday sucked. My great grandmother died on Thursday, so my parents had to get funeral arrangements and other stuff taken care of all weekend.:dazzle:

mightyduck

Original Poster
Oh, silly, I'm so sorry to hear about your great-grandmother.

What a bad holiday weekend (except for Joey from NSYNC). Big plans for today? Take care of yourself. Good to see you around.

love
mightyduck

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by sillyspook13
Well, let's see.... My boyfriend came over. (Oh no! I was home alone!!!:eek: ) That was the only thing I had planned for today.:goodnevil

Silly, I'm guessing the "oh, no!" isn't that you were home alone.... it's that you WEREN'T!

(don't tell me, whatever it is, don't tell me)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom