Hi, new her and needs loads of help

harri2000

Hi
I am new here.I took the plunge and booked our first ever holiday to WDW. Me, my hisband and our three children, 5, 3, and 1 and a half go Feb 5 2005.
We fly from Gatwick and will be staying in Quality Inn on International drive.
There is so much info around, I dont know where to start.
So,
How did parents of young children find the flight?
HOw much spending money for 14 nights?
Which passes and parks?
Whats the hotel like?
Any other info would be great from you experienced lot.
Thanks
Sarah

pepsistar

:lol: Whoops got so excited for you I forgot to welcome you to the boards!

Welcome harri2000 :wave: Keep checking the posts on this site and you will be amazed at what you might find! Some VERY interesting info. "Lots" of good people here, and cast members also to help you out and give you the inside scoop on things! :D

Upvote 0

skipperg

Since you are staying 14 days. Your best bet would be to get WDW Annual Passes. With the Annual Passes you should be able to get Annual Passholders discounts and get rooms at say the All Stars from $59 to $79 per night.

Secondly being on site you have Disney Transportation and you don't need rental cars.

The first 2 times we went to WDW 1990-92 we stayed off site. The package was booked by a travel agent.

We now make all our own reservations and stay on site. The security on site is much better and the traffic at it worst is never as bad as going to the main gate areas.

We have tried most of the WDW resorts and in all fairness the All Stars are great. Maybe a bit crowded at certain times and a bit longer walk at some park bus stops, but every resort has it's Negatives.

Joe

Upvote 0

Jessie Johnson

Hi
I wouldn't worry about staying on site we never have and I think its such a big trip from the UK its nice to see and experience things other than just Disney. No offence meant.
If your going for two weeks the best pass to get is a ten day world hopper which is on offer at the moment for £199 we also found the orlando flex ticket very good and if you shop around its quite reasonable.
As for the flight we have travelled with children those ages and as long as you have plenty of snacks drinks and toys avaliable you'll be fine and if there is a flim on the flight they can enjoy even better. Have a great time

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom