Hi guys... new here!

Mike*

Original Poster
Howdy! Greetings from (not so) sunny England!:animwink:
Found you from a Google search about Expedition Everest.. great ride photos!

I play on a couple of other, UK based WD boards too, as 'Mike' or 'MikeJones' if anyone thinks they know me from elsewhere. Going again in May, (after a few days in New York), staying at BWVillas, on-site forthe first time.

Mike:D

Enderikari

Good Evening, and welcome...
We've gathered here tonight, around the fire. As people from all lands have gathered, for thousands and thousands of years before us. To share the light, and to share, a story. An amazing story, as old as time itself... But still being written.

Mike*

Original Poster
:D Thanks for the welcome everyone! Ticking off the days for NY and Florida, but off to pack now for a 4 day break to Florence, Italy.

Back soon.

Mike:)

tigsmom

:wave: Welcome!

Didn't stay at the Villa side, but the Boardwalk Inn is very nice, great area, lots to do. Enjoy!

Dizknee_Phreek

Hey Mike! Welcome! I absolutely love Boardwalk - definitely one of my top favorite resorts. So it'll be your first time staying on-property, eh? You'll never go back to staying off-property. After your first time, you're hooked. The convenience and fact that you're continuing the magic while you sleep just can't be beat. There are few hotels/resorts outside of Disney that will continually give you that "Disney feel." And you made an excellent resort choice, as you can easily walk to MGM and the back gate of Epcot. And May is my favorite time of the year to go, so I'm quite jealous, just so you know. I was supposed to be going in May this year, but the trip has been delayed until late November. :hammer:
Anyway, have fun, both here on the forums and at Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom