Hi from SoCal!

DisneyDebNJ

This sounds like a new Pixar movie entitled " The Magical Land of the Lapu Lapu " Once upon a time,in a land far far away,lived a beautiful princess who grew magical pineapples in her orchard.They were very potent.But one night a mischievous fairy known as Figgy the fearless stole one of the pineapples,not knowing about their special powers,and drank the golden nectar.The very next morning when Figgy awoke,she had the most horrendous pain in her head and she promised to her fairy godmother,never to steal another pineapple from the princesses garden,ever again.And she kept her promise,and lived happily ever after.;)
OMG I'm dyin ova' hea'!!!! (now THAT is a Jersey accent!!!) Hatter, you may be on to something!!!!! LOL

Bryna Basil

Original Poster
Oh, wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome...and the funny side chats about beauty pageants and the Magical Land of the Lapu Lapu. The latter sounds like something you'd find in Adventureland! ;) I wasn't sure how many of you were from FL, but, like with all forums, you're all over the world! :)

StarWarsGirl

Oh, wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome...and the funny side chats about beauty pageants and the Magical Land of the Lapu Lapu. The latter sounds like something you'd find in Adventureland! ;) I wasn't sure how many of you were from FL, but, like with all forums, you're all over the world! :)
Yes, unlike Disneyland, most WDW visitors are not from Florida. And welcome to the forums! Please see my signature to find out where I'm from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom