Hi everyone! I just got my acceptance letter!

DizGrl

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I just received my acceptance packet, and I was hoping to get to know some people before I move down to Florida on August 22. My name is Shannon, and I'm from Las Vegas. I'll be working in Operations. Is anyone else arriving on August 22? What is your favorite park/attraction? Is anyone else coming from so far away? Let me know! :)

stitch82

hi dizgirl, and welcome!

check out some previous threads for a long list of us heading down in august...and congratulations!

Borf7

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT GETTING ACCEPTED YET.......AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH did everyone just interview in june??

MommytoMJM

Hi there, I am Bonny, you can search on my username and learn more about our family than you ever wanted to! We aren't CM's but we are at the parks every weekend, depending on where you are working, you will hear a lot about us! Let us know your location so we can come say hi!

barnum42

Just another one saying "Hello" and welcome to the boards. Don't forget to keep us up to date with how you get on :wave:

jimmybop

Howdy.,.... I just "officaly" got accepted about 2 weeks ago :D I will be getting there on the 17th, and it shall be my 2nd program.

Hey Shannon,
Congrats on the acceptance. I will be arriving on the 22nd as well and working in operations too. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. :)

DizGrl

Original Poster
Thanks, DisneyGuyJake! I can't wait to meet you too and everyone else on the Program! See you on the 22nd! :)

Shannon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom