Hi Does Anyone have the Spaceship Earth - Welcome Intros (narration)

andys1113

Original Poster
Hi Does Anyone have the Spaceship Earth - Load & Unload Safety Annoucements 1994-present I need them for a project any help would be great

such as
Your vehicle doors will open automatically. Please keep your hands away from the doors and step carefully onto the moving platform. Thank you.

Last edited:

andys1113

Original Poster
IF ANYONE IS WONDERING WHAT I MEAN,I AM TALKING ABOUT THE NARRATION WHICH IS PLAYED IN THE LOADING AREA IN PRIMERILY 1994-2006 BY A WOMEN

"THE SLIDING DOORS ON YOUR TIME MACHINE WILL CLOSE AUTOMATICY FOR YOUR SAFTEY REMAIN SEAT WITH YOUR HANDS ARMS FEET AND LEGS INSIDE THE VEHICLE AND PLEASE WATCH YOU CHILDREN THANK YOU"

Bairstow

You know, I just had an idea: since the current version of Spaceship Earth allows you to select the language of your narration, why couldn't there be an option to select an alternate English track besides Dench's "communications history for dummies" version?

Next time I'm down I think I might just load my MP3 player with the Irons version and listen to that on-ride.

andys1113

Original Poster
You know, I just had an idea: since the current version of Spaceship Earth allows you to select the language of your narration, why couldn't there be an option to select an alternate English track besides Dench's "communications history for dummies" version?

Next time I'm down I think I might just load my MP3 player with the Irons version and listen to that on-ride.

YEAH THAT WOULD BE GREAT,OR A DAY WHEN THEY REVERT THE AUDIO TO 1994

mistercintas

I have the Irons version on mine and actually just did that for the first time a couple of weeks ago...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom