Hi All! 2 Days & Counting 'til TAKEOFF!!

grahamcrackerz5

Original Poster
We depart Tuesday am for Port Orleans so I figured I'd better stop reading all the good stuff around here and introduce myself! I'm Heidi and the SAHM of 3. I've been to WDW more times than I can count and never get tired of going back although it's taken some time to make my DH a believer! I still don;t think that he's near as big a fan as me & my family but he's still a work in progress!! Now that my kiddos have been there, he's WAY outnumbered so if he wants to go on vacation, he really doesn't have a choice! Otherwise he'll be goin' it alone!! I look forward to all the awesome discussions and interesting things that I can learn here. And I'm so glad to finally be counting down hours instead of days until we see SUN and WARMTH in WDW rather than 3 feet of snow! :hurl: YUCK!!

Oh yeah, and can anyone help me get my pic into my siggy?? I'm having a technically challenged moment!! :hammer:

pooh.gif

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Welcome Heidi! :wave:

I hope you have a wonderful trip filled with magic and happiness. Be sure to take lots of pictures while you're down in The World and come back to us with a great trip report so we can live vicariously through you. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom