Hi! 1st post

Zweiland

Original Poster
Hello! As you can tell, this is my first post here. I've been lurking on these boards for a little over a year now, but I haven't made an account until now. Honestly, after spending so much time on this site reading your posts, I feel like I know many of you already.

I consider myself a big WDW fan, but I pale in comparison to most of you guys. I have been to the World 3 times, and I'm planning a trip to Disneyland this fall. I've also been to Universal once, but it was only a short trip to IOA. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, and my favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion.

I'm planning to post on these boards quite a lot this summer. You'll probably see me around. :)

All right, that's all I can think of for now. I'm off to start exploring the forums!

ratherbeinwdw

Hello! As you can tell, this is my first post here. I've been lurking on these boards for a little over a year now, but I haven't made an account until now. Honestly, after spending so much time on this site reading your posts, I feel like I know many of you already.

I consider myself a big WDW fan, but I pale in comparison to most of you guys. I have been to the World 3 times, and I'm planning a trip to Disneyland this fall. I've also been to Universal once, but it was only a short trip to IOA. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, and my favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion.

I'm planning to post on these boards quite a lot this summer. You'll probably see me around. :)

All right, that's all I can think of for now. I'm off to start exploring the forums!
Welcome.

spectromagic04

Welcome to WDWMAGIC
wave.gif

ParentsOf4

I liked your post till you said Haunted Mansion was your favorite attraction. Everyone knows it's Pirates of the Caribbean!;)

My favorite is Tower of Terror. It sends out a vibe even before you enter the park. Heck, Disney even has a display for it on World Drive!:)

Zweiland

Original Poster
I liked your post till you said Haunted Mansion was your favorite attraction. Everyone knows it's Pirates of the Caribbean!;)

My favorite is Tower of Terror. It sends out a vibe even before you enter the park. Heck, Disney even has a display for it on World Drive!:)

Pirates is cool too. It just never had as much of a lasting impression on me as HM did.

AllyInWonderland

Haha yeah. I couldn't figure out what I should have for my profile picture, so I asked my family, and that was what they came up with.
I told my parents about the narwhal and they had no idea what I was talking about. I said "You know! The whale unicorn thing." They didn't believe me. I had them look it up on Google. I asked them have they not ever heard of it and they said no. I've known what a narwhal is my entire life. I was just all :eek:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I told my parents about the narwhal and they had no idea what I was talking about. I said "You know! The whale unicorn thing." They didn't believe me. I had them look it up on Google. I asked them have they not ever heard of it and they said no. I've known what a narwhal is my entire life. I was just all :eek:

You probably already knew this, but the "horn" is really a tooth.

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum!

The Red Sox are currently holding on to first place in the AL East after a weekend series with the Angels, in case you were wondering.

StarWarsGirl

Welcome to the forums! I'm Missy, in case you didn't already know that.
Welcome to the forum!

The Red Sox are currently holding on to first place in the AL East after a weekend series with the Angels, in case you were wondering.
Not for long ;) O's have moved up to second place thanks to Oakland's defeat of those darn Yankees.
Pirates is cool too. It just never had as much of a lasting impression on me as HM did.
Just wait until you head to Disneyland. Pirates will never be the same

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom